FitAtom Marketing Intern
We are the first virtual fitness platform that provides personalized workouts and live group classes with a real-time form correction coach powered by Artificial Intelligence.
- Fully support the company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases.
- Communicate and build relationships with current or prospective clients.
- Effectively utilize companyâ€™s social media and blogs
- Create and distribute press releases.
- Assist in administrative duties.
- Build and update media lists and databases.
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events.
- Perform research and market analysis activities.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment or a graduate in a related BS or master’s university/college
- Background in fitness
15 to 20 hours